For Occasional Nervousness and to Soothe Excitability
Promotes Calmness During Times of Excess Energy
Promotes Healthy Focus and Attention
Melissa Supreme by Gaia Herbs is a Children’s Hyperactivity Formula
Melissa Supreme compound contains nervine and tonic principles which both relax and restore to balance the functions of the brain and nerve cells. Although this compound does not promote sleepiness or lethargy, it quiets down the agitation and over excitability of the nervous system.
This compound is very effective in the treatment of children’s hyperactivity and anxiety-tetanic patterns, nervous sensitivity and excitability, and attention deficit disorders. As a restorative tonic, this compound may be used during the daytime to reduce hyperactivity and at bedtime to promote deep and efficient sleep. This compound may also be used by adults who exhibit similar difficulties as well as excessive mental chatter and nervous and mental irritation.
Dosage: Add 20-30 drops of extract to a small amount of warm water and take 3 to 4 times daily between meals. For best results, take this compound for 3 to 4 months or longer.
- Fresh Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Fresh Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Fresh Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata)
- Fresh Skullcap Herb (Scutellaria lateriflora)
- Fresh Wild Oat Seed (Avena sativa)
- Fresh Gotu Kola Glycerite (Centella asiatica)
- Mineral salts extracted from Kelp, Irish Moss, and other seaweeds
- USP grain alcohol (45-55%)
- spring water
Average herb strength 1:1.25
To improve the effectiveness of this compound, Compounded Elixir of Passionflower and California Poppy may be used as well as Glycine amino acid.