The Perfect C Serum
An Active Antioxidant Treatment
For All Skin Types
A vitamin C treatment containing stabilized L-ascorbic acid at 15 percent concentration, complexed with other antioxidants such as wine phytoalexins, CoQ10, retinol, lycopene, beta carotene, D-beta glucosamine and D-beta fructan. L-ascorbic acid stimulates and supports those enzymes in the skin that produce and maintain collagen. Excellent for Acne skin too!
Directions: Apply the amount of two calibrated pumps to the face. For best results follow with Deep Repair Cream or Pumpkin Renew Cream. Sensitive skin types may experience irritation if applied too close to the eye area, due to its intense potency. Discontinue use around eyes if you experience this irritation. Acne skin, apply after cleansing and toning, morning and night. Always test product on small area before use on entire face.
- aqua: Distilled water
- hamamelis: AKA witch hazel. Anti-inflammatory, wound healing, anti-itching, anti-carcinogenic, softening, with emollient properties that soothe irritated skin. From the leaves and bark of the plant.
- L-ascorbic acid: Powerful antioxidant, the chirally correct form of vitamin C that assists in the production of collagen.
- wine phytoalexins: Powerful antioxidants from wine produced from grapes.
- retinol/glycolic acid polymer: Promotes healthy glycine production for collagen and elastin and renews and repairs tissues.
- glycerol: A humectant and emollient from plants. It absorbs moisture from the air, and helps keep moisture in creams and other products.
- L-castor oil methyl glycol: An emollient from castor oil beans.
- ethyl alcohol: Used medicinally as a topical antiseptic, astringent and anti-bacterial.
- tangerine essential oil: Sweet, sparkling fresh, lively aroma that inspires, strengthens, and cheers ones spirits. Great for relieving tension, fear, sadness, irritability, and insomnia.
- grapefruit essential oils: Light fruity, fresh aroma, stimulates neurotransmitters that give wings to feelings and a slight euphoria. It promotes renewed zest for life, lightness and well-being.
- CoQ10: Powerful antioxidant.
- lycopene: A powerful antioxidant.
- sandalwood essential oil: Calming, harmonizing, and balancing effect. Acting like deep, slow waves. It embraces emotions with a warm, woody fragrance.
- D-beta carotene: Powerful antioxidant anti-carcinogenic, free radical scavenger in the lipid component of the skin, precursor of vitamin A in the body. From carrots, sweet potatoes, apricots, spinach, collard greens, pumpkin and cantaloupe.
- xanthan gum: AKA cornstarch gum. Serves as a texturizer, carrier agent, and gelling agent. Also stabilizes and thickens formulations.
- D-beta glucosamine: This amino sugar is a component of hyaluronic acid, one of the glycosaminoglycans (polysaccharide chains) that make up the extra cellular matrix (ground substance) of the dermis which contains elastin and collagen. These compounds bind water and are involved in the maintenance of the water and salt balance of the skin and keep the epidermis in tighter alignment with the dermis. From Chinese Foxglove, grain and lichen.
- D-beta fructan: Escorts Vitamin C to the cells, promotes better quality collagen and elastin, supplies nitrogen to the skin, strengthens the skinís immune cells, is an amino sugar that bolsters the skinís ability to moisturize, strengthen and generally defend itself. From glucose molecules of the Date Palm.
- amino-guanidine: Helps support healthy collagen structure and a great antioxidant. From turnip juice, mushrooms, corn germ and rice hulls.