Herbs, Vitamins, Homeopathy, Sports Nutrition, Weight Loss, Natural Skin Care and More ~ Since 1991
Female Support Formula
Shatavari means “who possesses a hundred husbands". Shatavari is a Ayurvedic rejuvenative female tonic and is also used for menopausal support in Ayurvedic medicine.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice daily.
Serving Size: 2 Fast-Caps, 30 servings per container.
Amount Per Serving:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)(root extract) 250 mg
(Supplying 87.5 mg [35%] Shatavarin)
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa)(root) 200 mg
(Supplying 400 mcg [0.2%] Triterpene Glycosides)
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) (root extract) 200 mg
(Supplying 2 mg [1%] Lingustilides)
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa)(leaf) 200 mg
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis)(flower) 200 mg
- Chaste Berry (Vitex agnus-castus)(fruit extract) 100 mg
(Supplying 500 mcg [0.5%] Agnuside)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, on birth control pills or if you have pelvic inflammatory disease or excessive bleeding during menstruation.